Saturday, April 17, 2010

hari raya + zafran birthday@ seremban




hello man utd fans...
just wanna share with u guys my son's 1st birthday ceremony.
we celebrate his birthday 2 times actually,hehe...
all these pictures were taken at seremban,my wife hometown on 1st hari raya...
next time i will show u guys the same celebration on 3rd hari raya at my hometown,kedah..
ok,this two cakes is for my son's birthday on last September.
as i said,i just started this blog few days ago,n that's y i just posted it...
my sis in law Farah bought the man utd jersey cake for my son zafran..the "old trafford" cake i bought it with my wife at Seremban a day b4 hari raya..
my wife so happy to see the cakes especially the MAN UTD jersey cake...
tq to the auntie that made the cake with my man utd jersey as a sample...huhuhu..
credit to Farah...a very nice n delicious cake u bought us...

No comments:

Post a Comment